The experience of men hair replacement

in Here is your first Forum Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 am
by hairpiece • 7 Posts

During the launch of this campaign in the lounge The Shoppe was the brand ambassador Stephanie Cayo Janis Baluarte and dancer who told us his inspiring story of freedom and desire to excel that achieved through the security conveys a healthy hair strong and invincible as her.

You can join this movement Swiss Lace System using and / or visiting the Pantene Institute for firsthand experience can live a brighter and invincible thanks to Pantene hair. Hair loss is a cosmetic issue that concerns many men and women.

And now that we leave behind and summer vacation is coming to an end, the hair is weaker and we crashed and fell over the account. In this post, I will try to explain why we experience hair loss and how to prevent and / or treat.

Our hair is constantly renewing van are born, grow, die and fall; immediately, the hair that has fallen is replaced by a new one. This process is known as the Hair Cycle. So hair loss is normal, but the concern is not refresh or falls more than necessary.

Otherwise, our dentist will help you heal your teeth and perhaps to end the hair loss you are sufriendo.Ya in previous posts I told them how I love to use the line for thin skin wigs (here and here) and is that the full range of products you can find on hand at the supermarket this brand is so far doing better with my hair ... especially blisters that are wonderful!

A few weeks ago Pantene launched its new campaign "Let Your Hair Pantene two steps" aimed Peruvian invite to use hair replacement systems and conditioner or hair replacement systems and styling creams, and leaving it shiny and healthy, to take daily as it lost according to statistics Peruvian not often use conditioner after hair replacement systems.

To encourage this movement brings the Pantene Pantene Institute at South Plaza Mall pair that many women can live the experience of men hair replacement having a brighter and invincible hair thanks to the two steps Pantene, brushing, and also have the opportunity to participate in a casting interview and show the ways in which the hair is loose and how it makes them feel, personally when I had long hair always wore loose, except when you felt longer needed or when damaged or retouch dye the tips ... and that is when you do not feel comfortable with him all you think is in hiding or tie.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 571 topics and 571 posts.